Hi Crafty pals,
This is SathyaKala from Paperie Expressions.
So happy to Guest Design at CraftAdda, with their inhouse products under the brand – CrafTangles.
Thank you SO much, Khyati for the opportunity and the GDT Kit you sent my way.
Now onto the projects!
Have been provided the Embossing powders – Clear and Rainbow, Papa Kehte Hain Paperstack in my GDT kit.
First up is Grungy card using the Papa Khete Hein Pps.
- Took a A2 kraft cardbase. Distressed its edges heavily with Black momento ink.
- Then matted with Pps which are roughed at edges, rolled up, and distressed with Aged Mahogany distress ink.
- Torn pieces are matted with a black ribbon tied around to which added Wooden alphas, DAD which are colored with Inka Gold.
- Honeycomb chippies pieces are colored black, heat embossed using Clear CraftAdda Embossing powder and added to the front panel.
- The diecut is fussycut and distressed with Black memento, tied with Prima natural twine and added to the panel.
- Few black rhinestones are added as accents to finish off the card.
Second card is also a card using the same paperline, Papa Khete Hein. But this time, gone for a soft cool colors.
- Took a A2 sized mint green Cardbase to suit the paperline.
- Then matted with printed text pp, to which torn pieces of the pps added in similar colors.
- 2 Tags where diecut from same paperlines and added to the focal panel with ivory raffia tied to it.
- A red wooden heart embellishment added with a Wooden alpha – “U” which is colored white using white acrylic and clear embossed using CrafTangles clear embossing powder, “DAD” is colored in Mint green and Black Licorice gelatos and then clear embossed.
- These are added to the focal panel using glue.
- Few mint green enamel dots added, as a final touch.
Third card is a Textured card with a Mixedmedia touch.
- Canson Montval watercolor paper is taken and its diagonally stenciled using Wendy Vechi Embossing paste and immediately topped with CraftAdda :Rainbow embossing powder and hit heat gun.
- You can see the subtle shimmer of rainbow glittered toppings on the stenciled area.
- Then its misted with T-bitd Torquoise LSG spray on stenciled area.
- Butterflies are stamped, diecut, colored using Zigbrush pens and clear embossed using CraftAdda clear embossing powder and topped up on the panel.
- Sentiment is stamped onto vellum in a ombre fashion using various clearbox pigment inks and clear heat embossed using CraftAdda Clear EP, and then added to the front panel.
- Few clear droplets used for added interest.
- Its finally matted onto a A2 cardsized Torquoise cardbase.
Fourth card is a CAS kind made by fussy cutting all elements from Pps.
- Took a A2 sized ivory cardbase.
- Fussy cut all elements from the paperstack.
- Fussy cut tag tied with a twine, is matted with a heart diecut an added centrally as focal element.
- Around which all fussy cut elements are added.
- This finishes off the card as the central tag speaks all.
Fifth card too is a simple CAS kind using Paper Stack.
- Took a A2 sized kraft cardbase.
- Distressed its edges heavily with Aged mahogany to suit the paperline.
- Then took the similar color pp and matted onto the base.
- A tag diecut is fussycut, added twine and topped onto focal panel as the focal element.
- This finishes off the super simple card.
Sixth card is a Fall themed Embossed card.
- Took a A2 sized black cardbase.
- Used anti-static pouch on the panel. This prevents Embossing powders to sticking onto the card all over.
- Then using versamark ink stamped Hero Arts Leaves on to the panel.
- Then its clear heat embossed using the CraftAdda Clear Embossing powder .
- A white scratch paper is taken, sponged with various Distress inks to get Fall colors, and diecut using Cuttlebug leaf dies, and clear embossed using CraftAdda Clear Ep.
- Clear Eps are best if you dint own too many Colored Embossing powders.
- The diecut leaves are stacked, tied and topped on card using Ivory Raffia with a Natural twine mini bow.
- Diecut word “Hello” is also made in the same way and added onto the front panel.
- Few clear rhinestones added for interest.
Seventh and the final project is a Mini Envelope Accordion album
- Took few coin envelopes in kraft color, as its suits my pps much.
- Chopped off the flaps and matted with Patternpapers.
- Now the base of the album is made using Chipboard, following a simple basic album making procedure. And its matted on top using Patternpapers.
- The pp matted envelopes and non-matted ones are stacked together in an alternative fashion, and they are glued together just at their midlines. This gives accordion fashion look to the album. (check the pic)
- The front and back panel are glued with the first and last envelopes completely.
- Few tags are made as inserts here.
- The whole album is not embellished now, as you can fussycut, paperpiece all lovely elements from the paperpack itself.
- This gives a basic idea of the album made here.
Hope you like my projects shared here. Its my first try at Masculine/DAD projects. Do try out the products from CrafTangles, which is housing other Beautiful paperlines and Metal embellishments too.
Thanks much again for the opportunity Khyati, to showcase my talent using your Store Brand products.
Till next time,