A mini album is a perfect solution for a quick baby shower gift. My friend is about to get really busy with her third boy. "My three sons" is her new line. So, we want to give her something girly and something to show her the moms and girls in her life, too. You can recreate this same mini album with the same paper line available from Craftangles.
Thank you for stopping by today! If you need more measurements or a more clear explanation, feel free to ask a question below. Feel free to subscribe to my email newsletter so that you never miss a blog post or new video! Happy scrapping! - Colleen Hollis
We are Pregnant 12X12 by Craftangles
How to Video to make a Baby Shower Mini Album
What products did I use? Everything is linked in the below text and images where possible from multiple sources. (Compensated affiliate links are used when possible.)
Tutorial on how to make this Mini Album
- Black Cardstock - 12x12 sheet, score at 2.5" and 9.5" add another score line at 2.25" and 9.75" to create fold over tabs.
- Turn 90 degrees and score the top lid to be 2.5", under that score at 3", score at 7.5", score at 8"
- Follow the video of where to trim all your tabs.
- Measure the rectangles and cut your Craftangles scrapbook paper to sizes.
- Trim two white standard sized envelopes to 6 inches. Cut off both ends so that the envelope is open on both side.
- Glue on the tabs and slide your envelopes over the tabs.
- Measure the envelopes and add scrapbook paper to both sides.
- Optional: attach a clear Close to My Heart plastic photo holder to the back.
- Measure 3.5" in on the top and bottom to insert your wide eyelets with the We R Memory Keepers Big Bite Crop-a-dile
- Add some twine and tie a bow