Shaker cards are a fun, playful addition to any journal or planner. CrafTangles has a wide variety of sequins packs available to make a shaker card. These two shaker cards are going into a small mini album that I am making for a young girl. I want them to have texture and shine so that they will appeal to a younger child. My favorite thing about the CrafTangles combinations is that they add different shapes and beads to give the cards more variety. In today's design team post for CrafTangles, I am featuring these two Sequins and Beads kits:
What products did I use? Everything is linked in the below text and images where possible from multiple sources. (Compensated affiliate links are used when possible.)
Watch the process video to see step by step instructions on how to make a shaker card.
For both of these shaker cards, I use the We R Memory Keepers Fuse tool with this acetate by Grafix.
How to Make a Shaker Card - Blue
- Embossing folder - Sizzix Postal Set by Tim Holtz
- We R Memory Keeper Evolution Advanced machine with add-on motor I set my dial to 5. I don't use the "emboss" settings for my embossing folders. It seems to be too tight and I feel like the motor struggles if I set it to the recommended dial setting of 3.
- CrafTangles Sequins and Beads - Mermaid Dreams
- We R Memory Keepers Wide Eyelets and Big Bite Crop-a-dile
- American Crafts Ribbon
How to Make a Shaker Card - Pink
- CrafTangles Sequins and Beads - Glamorous Pink
- Foiled Butterfly from Me and My Big Ideas
- Recollections Washi Tape - Hello Sunshine
- Gold Doily from Studio Calico
- Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher stapler